- No ALL CAP listings please.
- Listings with good grammar and spelling are more likely to be approved.
- Your listing email should look like a business email not a spammy type email.
- Don't list services that you don't offer.
Example: A landscaping company that lists they offer "Maid Service." Obviously, they are not a maid service company like Molly Maid.
- Some services require you to be licensed. If you list these services and don't check that you are licensed, you won't be approved.
- Company Info section – No need to relist your services offered in this section unless they're unique or not available in the Service Area section.
If submitting a business website:
- Website needs to be active (live).
- Website needs to be relative to your listing.
- Website should be complete or close to it.
- Your contact information should be available and easy to find.
- Your listing phone number should match the phone number on your website.
- Your listing email should match the email on your website.
- Website should have a "Service Area" section listing where you offer your services. (Cities, Counties, State)